Small particles of dust and pollution in the air can contribute to and sometimes even enhance these colors but the primary cause of a blue sky and orange red sunsets or sunrises is scattering by the gas molecules that make up our atmosphere large particles of pollution or dust scatter light in a way that changes much less for different colors. Dust particles and pollutants tend to tone down the colors in the sky as well as impede light from reaching the observer on the ground because of this the sky takes on dull hues of red and yellow when the air is full of dust and pollutants
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.