Dr hugh jenkins dc is a provider in chicago il leave a review for him on healthgrades. Back pain is a common complaint as we age but it doesnt have to be part of daily life learn about back pain symptoms and the best ways of treating back pain. Dr olsons previous article pain and children was featured in the may issue of practical pain management 1 pain in older adults the assessment and treatment of recurrent pain in older adults 65 years of age present special challenges for health care providers. Spinal stenosis is a condition that occurs when the spinal canal narrows resulting in pressure on the nerves of the spine and painful symptoms in the back legs or arms spinal stenosis is most often found in adult patients who are more than 60 years old but there are a number of people who are diagnosed much younger
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.